Win Castrol EDGE’s strongest engine oil yet
Castrol, the world's leading premium lubricant specialist, has engineered Castrol EDGE, their strongest, most advanced range of performance engine oil, to be even stronger with the new Titanium Fluid Strength Technology™.
Today's modern engines operate under higher pressures than ever before and every drive is a test of your engine oil's strength. This means engines operate under immense pressure and needs an oil that is able to withstand pressures of up to 10,000 kg per square cm; equivalent to the pressure exerted by two elephants standing on top of a stiletto!
That is why the new Castrol EDGE has been tested to perfection for maximum strength to keep your car consistently performing at its peak. Proven to be up to 40% stronger than a leading competitor* and stronger for up to 35% longer**, the new Castrol EDGE is so strong that Castrol has had to engineer tests to prove it.
Here's your chance to win yourself a 4L bottle of the new Castrol EDGE engine oil. All you have to do is answer the three (3) following questions correctly. It's that simple!
1. What is the grand prize for the Castrol EDGE "Experience the Strongest" campaign?
- A new car
- The Experience
- All-expense paid trip to Poland to watch the UEFA Euro 2012
- A holiday to Disneyland Hong Kong
2. You can find out more information about Castrol EDGE "Hunt for the Strongest" Augmented Reality multiplayer mobile hunt on Castrol Malaysia's Facebook page. True or false?
3. On which devices can you download the mobile app and play the game on?
- Android Phones
- All of the above
Send the correct answers and your personal details (Name, email address, contact number and IC number) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email heading "Castrol EDGE Contest" by the 7th of December, 2011.
Only winners will be notified via email.
TIP: You might find some clues to your answers here:
www.castroledge.com.my and www.facebook.com/castrolmalaysia
*Terms and Conditions*
- This contest is open to all Malaysians & non-Malaysians residing in Malaysia.
- All Entries must be submitted by the above mentioned date.
- Prizes are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable. No further claims will be entertained.
- The organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this contest or the prizes given under this contest.
- Judges' decision is final, conclusive and no further correspondence shall be entertained.